The pavilion of India Post was inaugurated here today at the 33rd India International Trade Fair (IITF) by Shri Vasumitra, Chief Postmaster General, Delhi Circle.
Following are the attractions of the pavilion:
• Gives an insight into the IT Modernization project of the Department of Posts;
• A variety of Premium Products/Services;
• Tailor made solutions for your mailing needs;
• Customized Business Packages for Corporate Customer;
• Postal Life Insurance;
• Solution for your logistics needs;
• AMSC- Automated Mail Sorting Centre for modernizing mail processing;
• Financial Services;
• Philatelic Stamps/Stationery;
• My Stamp Counter- For making personalized postage stamps;
• Proposed modernization in Mail delivery system; and
• Philatelic Souvenirs on sale.
On the occasion, a commemorative postage stamp on Children’s Day was also released by Shri Vasumitra. Department of Posts has been releasing commemorative stamps on Children’s Day every year. The design of the stamp is selected from the designs made by the children themselves in a Stamp Design Competition organized by the Department every year across the country. The theme of the contest for this year was ‘A Holiday’.*