N F P E
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
1st floor, North Avenue Post Office Building, New Delhi-110 001
1) All CHQ/Office Bearers
2) All General Secretaries,
3) All Circle Secretaries/Divisional/Branch Secretaries.
* PARLIAMENT MARCH - AIPEU-GDS (NFPE) ON 11TH DECEMBER, 2013.
* ALL INDIA TRADE UNION EDUCATION CAMP - CONFEDERATION ON 15TH & 16TH NOVEMBER, 2013.
* ALL INDIA WOMEN’S CONVENTION ON 25TH & 26TH NOVEMBER, 2013
* STRIKE BALLOT FOR INDEFINITE STRIKE - 25TH, 26TH & 27TH SEPTEMBER, 2013
MAKE ALL THE PROGRAMMES CENT PERCENT SUCCESS.
1. GDS Parliament March on11-12-2013 - AIPEU-GDS (NFPE) has decided to organise a massive Parliament March on 11th December 2013 demanding Departmentalisation, Civil Servant status and settlement of 32 point charter of demands. All the affiliates of NFPE are requested to ensure participation of their members also in the Parliament March as a solidarity support to the cause of GDS. All Circle/Divisional Secretaries are requested to mobilise maximum participation and extend full support to the AIPEU-GDS (NFPE) in making the Parliament March a grand success. Please instruct those employees participating in the March to book their travel tickets well in advance.
2. All India Trade Union Study Camp - Confederation -2013 November 15th & 16th (Friday & Saturday).
Total quota allotted to NFPE is 80. The Federal Secretariat meeting of NFPE held at Pushkar (Rajasthan) on 26-08-2013 has decided to ensure participation of delegates as follows:
P3 - 30, P4 - 25, R3 - 10, R4 - 10, Postal Accounts - 5, Admin. Union - 5, SBCO - 3, GDS - 5, Casual Labour - 2, Civil Wing - 1.
All General Secretaries are requested to allote quota to each circle and instruct the Circle Secretaries to ensure participation of delegates as per quota fixed, in the Trade Union Education Camp without fail. This is most urgent please.
3. All India Women’s Convention - New Delhi - 2013 November 25th & 26th (Monday & Tuesday).
The quota allotted to NFPE is 65. The Federal Secretariat meeting of NFPE held at Pushkar (Rajasthan) on 26-08-2013 has decided to ensure participation of delegates as follows:
P3 - 25, P4 - 10, R3 - 10, R4 - 5, Postal Accounts - 5, Admn. Union -2, SBCO - 2, GDS - 5, Casual Labour - 1, Civil Wing - 1.
All General Secretaries are requested to allote quota to each circle and instruct the Circle Secretaries to ensure participation of delegates as per quota fixed, in the Women’s Convention without fail. This is urgent please.
4. Strike Ballot - Indefinite Strike - Confederation:
As a final step before embarking upon an indefinite strike, confederation of Central Govt. Employees & Workers has decided to conduct strike ballot on 2013 September, 25,26 &27th. In the Postal & RMS Sector NFPE should take the initiative to make the programme cent percent success. Sample ballot paper and Appeal along with 15 Point Charter of Demands are also published in the NFPE webside and all websites of affiliates of NFPE. Please translate the appeal and 15 point charter of demands into local langauge and give it to each and every employee before 23rd September, 2013. On 25th, 26th and 27th September polling booths may be opened in the premises of offices at all centres and ballot boxes may be placed in the booth. Each and every employee may be requested to cast their vote in the ballot paper by marking “Yes” or “No”. It is a secret ballot and hence name of the employee need not be written in the ballot paper. On completion of voting the boxes may be opened and votes counted by the office bearers. The total number of employees voted, Number of votes infavour of indefinite strike (YES), Number of votes against indefinite strike (NO) etc. should be intimated to the NFPE CHQ through Circle Unions or Circle Co-ordinating Committees and also to Confedertion CHQ through Confederation C-O-Cs. Intensive campaign among the employees may be conducted before the strike ballot by distributing appeals, sample ballots, posters etc. and also by arranging meetings at all centres.
Secretary General, NFPE.
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES & WORKERS
1st FLOOR, NORTH AVENUE POST OFFICE BUILDING, NEW DELHI - 110001
Circular No. 4/2013 11-09-2013
1) All Office Bearers
2) All General Secretaries C-O-Cs
3) All Affiliates of Confederation
ALL INDIA TRADE UNION EDUCATION CAMP
MUMBAI, 2013 NOVEMBER 15 & 16
ALL INDIA WOMEN’S CONVENTION
NEW DELHI, 2013 NOVEMBER 25 & 26
MAKE IT A GRAND SUCCESS
As already notified the All India Trade Union Education Camp and All India Women’s convention of Confederation of Central Govt. Employees & Workers will be held at Mumbai and New Delhi respectively. Dates of the All India Trade Union Education Camp is November 15th & 16th (Friday & Saturday) and All India Women’s Convention dates is November 25th & 26th (Monday & Tuesday). The C-O-C Mumbai is holding the Trade Union Camp and C-O-C Delhi, Women’s convention. Preperatory work for making the programmes grand success has already started. Detailed programme notice will be published later. TU Camp will commence at 10 am. on 15th November and contiue till 5 pm. on 16th. Punctuality in attendance and full time presence is compulsory. Women’s convention Open session will be held on 25th November afternoon and Delegate session will be held on 26th November. (Exact timings will be intimated shortly).
Delegates from all affiliated organisations and C-O-Cs should compulsorily attend the TU camp & Women’s convention. The minimum quota fixed for each affiliated organisation and C-O-Cs is furnished below. All are rfequested to ensure participation of delegates as per quota fixed, WITHOUT FAIL. Delegates may be instructed to book their up and down tickets immediately.
SL Name of organisation/C-O-Cs All India Trade All India
Union Education Women’s
3. All India Audit & Accounts
4. National Federation of Atomic
5. All India Civil Accounts
6. All other affiliated 2 each 2 each
9. All other C-O-Cs 2 each 2 each
1) From C-O-C Mumbai more
delegates shall participate
2) C-O-C Delhi shall ensure maximum
participation of lady delegates in the
1) The above quota is including All India office bearers of confederation
2) While deciding the delegates, the concerned organisations shall include the All India Office Bearers also in their quota.
M. KRISHNANSecretary General