MOBILE NUMBER OF NATIONAL SECRETARIAT MEMBERS INCLUDED IN THE CAMPAIGN
1. Com. K.K.N. Kutty - 09811048303
2. Com. M.S. Raja - 09868145667
3. Com. T.Narasimhan - 09440056969
4. Com. Asok Kumar Kanojia - 09810206426
5. Com. Nageswar Rao - 09912348233
6. Com. Giriraj Singh - 09811213808
7. Com. R.Seetha Lakshmi - 09868114355
8. Com. M.Krishnan - 09447068125
9. Com. Rupak Sarkar - 08902198000
10. Com. R.N.Parashar - 09868819295
11. Com. Pijush Roy - 09433515577
12. Com. K.V.Jayaraj - 09869501189
13. Com. Ravi B. Nair - 09969234999
14. Com. Subhash Chandra Pandey - 09005334999
15. Com. Vrigu Bhattacharya - 09868520926
16. Com. Arup Chatterjee - 09874408310
17. Com. Nilesh D. Nazare - 09850354898
18. Com. Bibhash Dey - 09831472849
19. Com. A.Balasundaram - 09080791266
20. Com. Shanthanu Bhattacharyya - 08981034091
21. Com. Mani Achari - 09442155128
22. Com.S.Santhosh Kumar - 09444991236
23. Com. Tapas Bose - 08017743253
24. Com. P. Suresh - 09811358335
25. Com. T.K.R.Pillai - 09425372172
26. Com. Gurprit Singh - 09422440266
27. Com. P.Panduranga Rao - 09849466595
28. Com. Gopalakrishnan Nair - 09446047688
29. Com. Virendra Tiwari - 09839195933
30. Com. J.P. Singh - 08005445445
31. Com. R.B. Suresh - 0944074470
32. Com. P.S. Prasad - 09480066620
33. Com. Subir Kr.Majumder - 09401991313
34. Com. Usha Boneppalli - 08985971009
35. Com. R.P.Singh - 09969080996
DEARNESS ALLOWANCE ORDERS
Recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission - Decision of Government relating to grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees - Rates effective from 01.07.2016) (Click the link below to view)
CHILDREN EDUCATION ALLOWANCE (CEA)-CLARIFICATION REGARDING E-RECEIPTS TO VIEW PLEASE CLICK HERE. CLICK HERE.
CIRCULAR DATED 2-11-2016
1) All National Secretariat Members (CHQ Office Bearers)
2) Chief Executives of all Affiliated organisations.
3) General Secretaries of all C-O-Cs.
15th DECEMBER 2016
* AGAINST THE BREACH OF ASSURANCE BY THE GROUP OF MINISTERS.
* DEMANDING SETTLEMENT THE 20 POINT CHARTER OF DEMANDS.
AND MOBILISATION PROGRAMME
AND MOBILISATION PROGRAMME
“We cannot be a party to any proposal, which may be considered as a surrender of the principled stand by the common workers”.
- Com.K.G.Bose, the Legendary Leader of the Central Government Employees, who carried on the battle for a militant line against the reformist and class collaborationist influence dominating the Central Government employees movement.
The National Secretariat of the Confederation has decided to organise intensive campaign and mobilisation to make the 15th December 2016 Parliament March a resounding success. With the active support and involvement of all affiliates and C-O-Cs only, we will be able to ensure participation of not less than 20000 Central Govt. Employees in the Parliament March. The message of the march and rally should reach each and every Central Government employee. All affiliated organisations and C-O-Cs are requested to organise largely attended campaign meetings at all centres mentioned in the enclosed campaign programme. The place and dates of the programme and the names of the leaders attending the campaign meetings at each place is furnished. Change of date can be made by mutual consultation between the National Secretariat members and the leaders of C-O-Cs/Affiliated organisations of each state/District. Campaign Programme should be completed before 12th December, 2016.
MAKE THE 7TH NOVEMBER 2016 MASS DHARNA A GRAND SUCCESS AT ALL CENTRES:
The Second phase of the agitational programmes announced by Confederation is mass dharna at all centres. All affiliates and C-O-Cs are requested to make the programme a grand success. Please ensure maximum participation of employees in the programme.
NB: The Mobile Numbers of all leaders participating in the campaign programme will be published in the website shortly. Affiliates and C-O-Cs are requested to contact leaders and fix the programme taking into consideration their convenience.
Nillesh D. Nazare
R. P. Sigh
T.K. R. Pillai
R.N. Parashar, Rupak Sarkar
M. Krishnan, S.B. Yadav
Subash Chandra Pandey
President, Secretary General
And all other National Secretariat Members available at CHQ
Printing and Stationary (Mint) Road)
Ashok Kumar Kanojia
K.K. N. Kutty
S. Santhosh kumar
P. Panduranga Rao
Subir Kr. Majumdar
R. N. Parashar
Chargesheet has been issued against Ku. Shrivas vide SSPOs Jabalpur Division Memo No. F/Vividh/16/Ku.Indira Shrivas dated 21/9/2016ReplyDelete
Fraud Done in 2010 But Punishment Given in 2016 How Departement is Helping to Ku Indira Shirvas I Am very Thankful To SSp Jabalpur Who is No 1 Officer in India Just Like SSP Jabalpur Kaushal Pathak in 2006-2009 On the Time she Got the ChargeSheet From Dr Kaushal Pathak But Again She is Doing Fraud total 6 times she Got Chargesheet Why the Dept is Not Dismissing Him From The ServiceReplyDelete