GO AHEAD! ORGANISE THE 2nd SEPTEMBER STRIKE IN FULL SWING!!
ONE MORE STRIKE DEMAND SETTLED
Bonus ceiling raised to Rs.7000/- from Rs.3500/- with effect from 01.04.2014 – orders issued.
Earlier Gratuity order for NPS pensioners issued.
Intensify campaign & make the 2nd September 2016 strike a thundering success.
Government Understands the language of struggle and strike only.
MAKE INTENSIVE PREPARATIONS AND CAMPAIGN TO MOBILIZE ENTIRE POSTAL WORKERS TO MAKE THE 2ND SEPTEMBER, 2016 ONE DAY STRIKE A HISTORIC SUCCESS.
2nd SEPTEMBER -2016 ONE DAY ALL INDIA GENERAL STRIKE ON CALL OF ALL CENTRAL TRADE UNIONS & INDEPENDENT FEDERATIONS INCLUDING CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND WORKERS AND NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES.
2016 September 2nd General Strike 12 Point Charter of Demands of Joint Platform of Central Trade Unions submitted to government
PART – A
1. Urgent measures for containing price rise through universalization of public distribution system and banning speculative trade in commodity market.
2. Containing unemployment through concrete measures for employment generation.
3. Strict enforcement of all basic labour laws without any exception or exemption and stringent punitive measures for violation of labour laws.
4. Universal social security cover for all workers.
5. Minimum wage of not less than 18000/- per month with provisions of indexation (for unskilled worker).
6. Assured enhanced pension not less than 3000 p.m for the entire working population (including unorganized sector workers).
7. Stoppage of disinvestment in Central/state public sector undertakings.
8. Stoppage of contractorisation in permanent/perennial work and payment of same wage and benefits for contract workers as that of regular workers for the same and similar work.
9. Removal of all ceilings on payment and eligibility of bonus, provident fund and increase in quantum of gratuity.
10.Compulsory registration of trade unions within a period of 45 days from the date of submitting application and immediate ratification of ILO conventions C-87 & C-98.
11.No FDI in Railways, Defence and other strategic sectors.
12.No unilateral amendment to labour laws.
PART – B: (CGE & POSTAL DEMANDS)
1. Avoid delay in implementing the assurances given by Group of Ministers to NJCA on 30thJune 2016, especially increase in minimum pay a fitment formula. Implement the assurance in a time bound manner.
2. Settle issues raised by the NJCA, regarding modifications of the 7th CPC recommendations, submitted to Cabinet Secretary on 10th December 2015.
3. Scrap PFRDA Act and New Pension System (NPS) and grant Pension/Family Pension to all Central Government employees under CCS (Pension) Rules 1972.
4. No privatization, outsourcing, contractorisation of Government functions.
5. (i) Treat Gramin Dak Sevaks as Civil Servants and extend all benefits on pay, pension and allownaces of departmental employees.
(ii) Regularise casual, contract, contingent and daily rated workers and grant equal pay and other benefits.
6. Fill up all vacant posts by special recruitment. Lift ban on creation of new posts.
7. Remove ceiling on compassionate appointments.
8. Extend benefit of Bonus Act amendment 2015 on enhancement of payment ceiling to the Adhoc bonus/PLB of Central Govt. employees with effect from the financial years 2014-15. Ensure payment of revised bonus before Pooja holidays.
9. Revive JCM functioning at all levels.
10. Implement Cadre restructuring in left out categories of Postal Department. i.e RMS,MMS,PA CO, SBCO & Postal Accounts etc..
11. Settle the problems related CBS, CIS & stop harassment and Trade Union victimization.
MAKE THE STRIKE A HISTORIC SUCCESS IN DEPARTMENT OF POSTS.
(R.N. Parashar) Secretary General, NFPE
IMPORTANT GOVT ORDER
A MAJOR VICTORY OF THE STRUGGLE OF CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEES:
Confederation of central Govt Employees & Workers have been continuously fighting against pension reforms implemented by Govt in tune with the neo-liberal policies and demanding SCRAPPING OF THE NEW PENSION SYSTEM (NPS). Further we have been demanding that those employees who are covered by NPS should be eligible for payment of Death cum Retirement Gratuity (DCRG) and Family Pension and also Govt guaranteed Minimum Pension and Compensation for price rise (Dearness Relief). Now the Govt has conceded one of our demand. Govt of India has issued orders to extend the benefit of Gratuity to all NPS Employees. Further the Cabinet has decided to constitute a committee for streamlining the implementation of NPS. We shall present the remaining issues before that Committee also. Scrapping of NPS is one of the main demand of 2016 September 2nd General Strike also. No struggle will go in vain. Let us make the strike a grand success
Ministry of Personnel, Public (Grievances and Pensions
Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare
Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market,
New Delhi-110 003, Dated the 26th August, 2016
Subject: Extension of benefit of Retirement Gratuity and Death Gratuity to the Central Government Employees covered by new Defined Contribution Pension System (National Pension System) – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to say that the pension of the Government servants appointed on or after 1.1.2004 is regulated by the new Defined Contribution Pension System (known as National Pension System), notified by the Ministry of Finance (Department of Economic Affairs) vide their O.M. No. 5/7/2003-ECB & PR dated 22.12.2003. Orders were issued for payment of gratuity on provisional basis in respect of employees covered under National Pension System on their retirement from Government service on invalidation or death in service, vide this Department’s O.M. No. 38/41/2006-P&PW(A) dated 5.5.2009.
2. The issue of grant of gratuity in respect of government employees covered by the National Pension System has been under consideration of the Government. It has been decided that the government employees covered by National Pension System shall be eligible for benefit of ‘Retirement gratuity and Death gratuity’ on the same terms and conditions, as are applicable to employees covered by Central Civil Service (Pension) Rulke,1972.
3. These orders issue with the concurrence of Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, vide their .D. Note No. 1(4)/EV/2006-II dated 29.07.2016.
4. In their application to the persons belonging to the India Audit and Accounts Department, these orders issue after consultation with Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
5. These orders will be applicable to those Central Civil Government Employees who joined Government Service on or after 1.1.2004 and are covered by National Pension System and will take effect from the same date i.e. 1.1.2004.
Director (Pension Policy)
Extension of benefits of (Retirement Gratuity and Death Gratuity) to the Central Government employees covered by new Defined Contribution Pension System (National Pension System)-regarding (Click the link below to view original order)
Promotion and Postings of Senior Administrative Grade (SAG) officers of Indian Postal Service, Group 'A' to Higher Administrative Grade (HAG) of the Service and transfers / postings of regular HAG officers of Indian Postal Service, Group 'A' - order dated 26th August 2016
CLICK HERE. TO VIEW
Promotion and Posting of Junior Administrative Grade (JAG) officers of Indian Postal Service, Group 'A' to the Senior Administrative Grade (SAG) of the service - order dated 26th August 2016 CLICK HERE. TO VIEW
HC Judgement on the Termination of Postal Recruitment PA/SA 2014 CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
TECHNICAL RESIGNATION & LIEN- CONSOLIDATED GUIDELINES CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Clarification on admissibility of Transport Allowance in the eases where the officers are drawing Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/- in PB-4
Instructions regarding timely issue of Charge-sheet – Dopt Orders on 23.8.2016 CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS