Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Revision of flat rate of licence fee for General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) throughout the country (Click the link below for details)
Review of Automated System of Allotment [ASA] -Cancellation of enblock Change Waiting List CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
To Link Aadhar [UID] numbers of GPRA occupant all over the country: Directorate of Estates CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Continuous empanelment scheme would be in force initially upto 28th February, 2015 for all CGHS cities except Mumbai CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Monday, December 15, 2014
Friday, December 12, 2014
DECISIONS OF STEERING COMMITTEE MEETING DATED 11.12.2014 FOR IMPLEMENTATION AT STATE LEVEL
CLICK HERE to view
CLICK HERE to view
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
1st Floor, North Avenue PO Building, New Delhi - 110001
Ref: PF/MISC/2014 Dated – 12.12.2014
All Circle Secretaries of NFPE Unions
All Divisional Secretaries of NFPE Unions
FORMATION OF BRANCHES OF ALL INDIA POSTAL AND RMS PENSIONERS ASSOCIATION (AIPRPA) IN ALL DIVISIONS/DISTRICTS AND CIRCLES
As you are aware the All India Postal and RMS Pensioners Association (AIPRPA) formed at the All India level and its first All India Conference was held in Vellore (Tamilnadu). Com. D. K. Rahate, Ex-All India President, NFPE and Com. K. Raghavendran, Ex-Secretary General, NFPE are elected as the President and General Secretary of the new organisation. Out of 22 Circles, circle bodies (state Committee) are already formed in 18 circles and the process of formation of Divisional/District committees is going in full swing.
AIPRPA is formed as per the decision of the NFPE Federal Council (highest policy decision making body of NFPE) held at Hyderabad in June 2013. It is the duty of all Circle/Divisional Unions to take initiative to form the Branches of AIPRPA at Circle/Divisional/District levels. (either Divisional level or District level committee may be formed as per the convenience. Postal and RMS pensioners residing in the Division/District may be enrolled as members of AIPRPA)
NFPE CHQ hereby instruct all Circle/Divisional Secretaries of NFPE (P-3, P4, R-3,R-4, Administrative, Postal Accounts, SBCO, Civil wing and GDS) to form Divisional/Circle level committees of AIPRPA in all Divisions/Districts/Circles before 31.03.2015. This decision of NFPE is applicable to all circles and divisions and there is no exemption to any circle or Division.
As a first step for formation of Divisional Units, a meeting of the Postal/RMS Pensioners may be convened by sending notice to the house address of all Postal & RMS Pensioners residing in the Division and in that meeting an adhoc committee with a President and Convenor may be elected. Notice for the first convention is to be issued by the Divisional Secretaries of NFPE unions jointly. Thereafter the adhoc committee shall issue notice for Divisional/District Conference later and elect a full fledged body.
Please treat it as most important and urgent. For Bye-law of the AIPRPA please contact Com. K. Raghavendran, General Secretary, AIPRPA
K. Raghavendran R. N. Parashar
General Secretary Secretary General
All India Postal & RMS Pensioners National Federation of Postal
Association (AIPRPA) EmployeesMob: 09444919295 Mob: 09868819295
RTP SERVICE COUNTING – SRM AMBALA
CANCELLED THE ORDER. NO COUNTING OF RTP SERVICE AS REGULAR SERVICE
The Superintendent Railway Mail Service (SRM), ‘HR’ Division, Ambala, Haryana Circle has issued an order on 31.07.2014 refixing the seniority of eight (8) RMS officials (Pardeep Jain & others) counting RTP service as regular service. (vide SRM Ambala memo No. B-2/42/Court case dated 31.07.2014). Now the SRM has cancelled that order and revised modificatory order is issued. Counting of RTP service as regular service is withdrawn. (SRM Ambala memo no. B-2/42/Court case dated 12.08.2014) Both the above orders are reproduced below.
MODIFIED ASSURED CAREER PROGRESSION SCHEME FOR THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE - CLARIFICATION REGARDING.(Click the link below for details)
Thursday, December 11, 2014
NATIONAL JOINT COUNCIL OF ACTION. OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES ORGANISATIONS PARICIPATING IN JCM.
CLICK HERE to view the Press statement & Declaration
NATIONAL CONVENTION OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES 11.12.2014, NEW DELHI – A GRAND SUCCESS
DECIDE TO ORGANISE INDEFINITE STRIKE
As per the decision of the JCM National Council Staff Side, a massive National convention of all Central Government Employees including Railways, Defence and Confederation was held at MPCU Shah Auditorium, New Delhi on 11.12.2014. About 800 delegates from various parts of the country participated. Convention was presided by Com. Rakhal Das Gupta (AIRF) Shri Guman Singh (NFIR) Com. S. N. Pathak (AIDEF) Shri Ashik Singh (INDWF) Com. K. K. N. Kutty (Confederation), Com. GiriraJ Singh (NFPE) and Shri Devendera Kumar (FNPO). Com. M. Raghavaiah, Leader, JCM NC Staff Side & General Secretary, NFIR delivered his opening address. Com. Shiv Gopal Mishra, Secretary, JCM NC Staff Side & General Secretary, AIRF presented the draft declaration and also addressed the delegates. In addition to the leaders mentioned above Com. S. K. Vyas (Advisor, Confederation) Com. C. Sree Kumar (Secretary General , AIDEF) Shri. R. Srinivasan (Secretary General, INDWF) Com. M. Krishnan (Secretary General, Confederation), Com. R. N. Parashar (Secretary General, NFPE) also addressed the convention. Com. K. K. N. Kutty, president, Confederation summed up the deliberations. The declaration presented was adopted unanimously with certain modifications. The charter of demands and programme of action was also approved by the convention unanimously. The declaration and the press release are published separately see as above.
Photos of the convention are published below.
|Shiv Gopal Mishra GS AIRF presenting the Declaration of the National Convention|
|M.Raghavaiah GS NFIR|
|A view of Delegates|
|Galaxy of leaders on Dais|
|AIPRPA leaders in the Convention|
|Devendra Kumar FNPO|
|Srikumar AIDEF GS|
|M.Krishnan SG Confederation|
|R.N.Parashar SG NFPE|
|K.K.N.Kutty President Confederation|
AMENDMENT TO RULE 3 OF CCS (CONDUCT) RULES, 1964, NEED FOR CODE OF ETHICS AND VALUES OF CIVIL SERVICES. (Click the link below for details)
1. NFPE & AIPEU – GDS (NFPE) has filed a Writ Petition in the Supreme Court praying to (1) give direction to the Government to implement the 1977 Judgment of the Supreme Court to treat Gramin Dak Sevaks as Civil Servants and grant all benefits of regular employees (2) to give direction to the Government to include Gramin Dak Sewaks under the purview of 7th Central Pay Commission and (3) to quash the Gramin Dak Sewaks (Conduct and Engagement) Rules 2011. Senior Advocate Mr. Justice (Retired) M. R. Calla and Advocate Uday Gupta appeared in Supreme Court on behalf of NFPE & AIPEU – GDS (NFPE).
2. Hon’ble Supreme Court after hearing the argument in Writ Petition ordered to transfer the case to Delhi High Court for a decision after hearing the Government of India, Department of Posts. In the Delhi High Court the Writ Petition No. 168 of 2014 came up for hearing on 19.09.2014. The Department of Posts filed its counter affidavit. High Court adjourned the case to 04.02.2015 granting time for filing rejoinder reply statement.
3. In the counter affidavit filed by Department of Posts it is stated that three Writ Petitions filed by some Gramin Dak Sewaks (GDS) are pending in the Supreme Court. When we verified with the Supreme Court records it is learnt that all the three Writ Petitions filed by some GDS in the Supreme Court are listed for final hearing on 02.12.2014 (Writ Petition No. 17 of 2009, WP No. 468 of 2009 and WP No. 37 of 2011). Hence NFPE decided to implead in the above Writ Petitions pending in the Supreme Court and our Impleadment Petition I. A. No. 1 in WP (C) No. 17 of 2009 was also filed in the Supreme Court.
4. On 02.12.2014, the three Writ Petitions filed by some GDs came up for hearing. After hearing the Advocate who filed the three Writ Petitions on behalf of some GDS, the court passed the following orders on 02.12.2014.
“It is submitted by Mr. Mukesh K. Giri, Learned Counsel appearing for the Petitioners that Union of India has framed a set of rules called Department of Posts Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment Rules 2010, by which the Department of Posts (Group ‘D’ Posts) Recruitment Rules 2002 has been superseded. He has drawn our attention that part of the Rules which states as follows:
“Gramin Dak Sewaks are holders of Civil Posts but they are outside the regular civil service due to which their appointment will be by direct recruitment”.
It is submitted by him (Advocate who filed the three Writ Petitions on behalf of some GDS) that in view of the aforesaid declaration under the Rules, the petitioners can agitate their other grievances before the Central Administrative Tribunal”.
5. After hearing the above submission of the Advocate who filed the three Writ Petitions on behalf of some GDS, the Supreme court adjourned the case to 09.12.2014 to hear the arguments of our Advocate in the Impleadment Petitions IA No. 1 filed by NFPE in WP (C) of 17 of 2009. On 09.12.2014, Mr. Justice (Retd.) M. R. Calla, Senior Advocate, Appeared and argued the case on behalf of NFPE. Our Advocate argued for a direction to the Government to grant Civil Servant status and all benefits of Civil Servants to the Gramin Dak Sewaks. The Advocate who filed the Writ Petition has submitted that GDS can agitate their other grievances before the Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT). Finally the Supreme Court ordered that the grievances of the GDS who filed the three Writ Petition in Supreme court may be agitated before the Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT). (Copy of the Hon’ble Supreme court order yet to be received.)
6. The Writ Petition Filed by NFPE & AIPEU-GDS (NFPE) will be heard by the Hon’ble Delhi High Court on 04.02.2015.
As already stated above, the Writ Petition filed by NFPE & AIPEU-GDS (NFPE) is now in the Delhi High Court. We have filed our rejoinder reply statement to the counter affidavit of the Government of India, Department of Posts. The case will come up for hearing on 4th February 2015.
7. The above detailed factual position is explained because daily many GDS from all circles are calling up over phone to know the correct position of the Court case. Case filed by NFPE & AIPEU-GDS (NFPE) will be heard in the Delhi High Court on 04.02.2015. The other three Writ Petitions came up for hearing on 02.12.2014 and 09.12.2014 is not filed by NFPE & AIPEU-GDS (NFPE).
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
Tuesday, December 9, 2014
IDENTIFICATION OF PENSIONERS ASSOCIATIONS UNDER THE PENSIONERS' PORTAL- A MISSION MODE PROJECT UNDER NeGP.
(Click the link below for details)