7th CPC, Merger of DA, Removal of ceiling of Bonus etc. included in Common Charter of demands for Joint Council of Action by Confederation, AIRF & AIDEF
Monday, July 1, 2013
As per Confederation letter published on official website the following demands are included Common Charter of demands for Joint Council of Action by Confederation, AIRF & AIDEF. In the meeting of members of Confederation, AIRF & AIDEF, it has been decided to submit the Charter of demands to the Cabinet Secretary and seek negotiated settlement.
- Set up the 7th CPC and frame its terms of reference after consultation with Staff Side.
- Merge DA with pay for all purposes.
- Scrap the New Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Regularize (a) Gramin Dak Sevaks of Postal Department.(b)Daily rated workers , (c) Contract Labourers:
- Remove 5% Ceiling on Compassionate appointments.
Post a Comment