Monday, September 26, 2016
VERY SAD NEWS.
Com.Des Raj Sharma. Ex.Dy.S.G.
NFPE. and G.S. P-4 union expired on 24th September 2016 at his Delhi Residence. He was a very good organiser and fighter. His contribution towards trade union movement will ever be remembered. aipeu Jabalpur conveys heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family and pray eternal peace to departed soul.
NFPE dips banner in respect of Com. Des Raj Sharma.
Com.DesRaj Sharma Amar Rahe.
GDS BONUS CEILING ENHANCEMENT CASE
Com. R. N. Parashar, Secretary General and Com. Giriraj Singh, President NFPE met Member (P) Postal services Board on 23.09.2016 and discussed the GDS bonus ceiling enhancement case. Member (P) informed that as GDS Committee is functioning it is decided that the case is to be referred to GDS Committee for favourable recommendation. Accordingly the file has been sent to Chairman, GDS Committee.
Com. R. N. Parashar, Secretary General, NFPE discussed the case with Shri. Kamlesh Chandra, Chairman, GDs Committee. Chairman assured that Committee will examine the case and give its recommendation without any delay. As Nataraja Murthy Committee has made adverse recommendations, Shri Kamlesh Chandra has told that he has to study the whole case before taking a decision. The issue will be again discussed with Chairman, GDS Committee when Secretary General, NFPE and Com. Panduranga Rao, General Secretary, AIPEU-GDS are meeting the Chairman in the first week of October 2016.
After getting recommendation of the GDS committee, the file is to be sent to Finance Ministry for approval.
HOLD PROTEST DEMONSTRATION IN FRONT OF ALL DIVISIONAL OFFICES AND CHIEF PMG OFFICES ON 3RDOCTOBER 2016
NFPE National Secretariat calls upon all Branch/Divisional/Circle Unions and Co-ordinating Committees to hold protest demonstrations in front of all Divisional offices and Circle offices on 3rd October 2016, protesting against the abnormal delay in granting enhanced bonus to GDs and also demanding immediate issuing orders for payment of enhanced bonus for the year 2014-15.
P. Panduranga Rao R. N. Parashar
General Secretary Secretary General
AIPEU GDS (NFPE) NFPE
Com. R. N. Parashar, Secretay General and Com. Giriraj Singh, President discussed the following issues also with DG (Posts), Member (P), DDG (Estt.) and JS & FA on 22nd and 23rd September 2016.
1. GDS Bonus case
2. Cadre Restructuring for left out categories
3. Declaration of result of Membership verification
4. GDS Membership verification
5. Filling up of vacant post sin all cadres.
6. Immediate holding of JCM Departmental Council meeting.
R. N. Parashar
Secretary General, NFPE
IMPLEMENTATION OF GOVT'S DECISION ON THE RECOMMENDATIONS OF 7TH CPC - DOP CIRCULAR DATED 12.09.2016 CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
No. CONF/SECTT/2016-19 Dated - 23.08.2016
It is hereby notified that the National Secretariat meeting of the Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers will be held on 30thSeptember, 2016 (Friday) at 10.30 AM at NFPE office, New Delhi (North Avenue Post Office building). All CHQ office bearers of Confederation and Women Sub Committee office bearers (not women sub-committee members) are requested to attend the meeting in time. The following shall be the agenda of the meeting.
1. Review of the 25th National Conference of Confederation held at Chennai from 16th to 18th August 2016.
2. Review of the National Women’s Convention held at Chennai on 17th August 2016.
3. Review of the 2nd September 2016 General Strike – Campaign conducted and percentage of participation of membership in the strike in each organization/State.
4. Review of the progress made in settlement of NJCA Charter of Demands including increase in minimum wage and fitment formula as per assurance of Group of Ministers.
5. Finalization of dates and charter of demands of Confederation for implementing the agitational programmes decided in the 25th National Conference.
6. Issues relating to the affiliated organisations.
7. Financial Review.
8. Any other items with permission of the chair.
1. All National Secretariat Members (Office Bearers)
2. Office Bearers of the Women’s Sub Committee
CENTRAL CIVIL SERVICES (LEAVE TRAVEL CONCESSION) RULES, 1988 — RELAXATION TO TRAVEL BY AIR TO VISIT NER, J&K AND A&N.(Click the link below to view)
BUNCHING INCREMENT BENEFIT TABLE
(Prepared by COC Karnataka)
PB – I, 5200-20200+GP 1800
Bunching of stages
next vertical Cell
PB – I, 5200-20200+GP 1900
PB – I,5200-20200+GP 2000
PB – I,5200-20200 +GP2400